Thursday, June 15, 2006
posted by PabloPabla at 3:55 pm


Take this test at Tickle
Pablo, You're Princess Leia Organa
The Classic Star Wars Test

Brought to you by Tickle

"This is some rescue. When you came in here, did you have a plan for getting out?" Technically you're a princess, but there's nothing dainty about you. When your royal blood runs hot, you speak your mind and tell it like it is. Only a true leader would have the courage to stand up to an enemy as ruthless as Darth Vader, and like Leia, your strength lies between your ears (although you're never afraid to go head-to-head with the boys).


You are the type of person who fights for their causes. You are a defender of the downtrodden and an inspiration to all those who have been oppressed. You may come off as a little headstrong and cocky, but how else could you pull off the "ear-muff" hairdo?

Hey, listen! I don't want to be Leia.

Aside from the fact that she's a woman (and I am not), I also found her rather irritating at times with her regalness.


But then, after reading the part about being "the type of person who fights for their causes... a defender of the downtroden...", perhaps, maybe perhaps, it is true after all since it is my profession to protect my client's rights.

Secretly, I was hoping that the result would end up declaring that I am Yoda.

Yup! That green coloured Jedi Master.


Jedi Master Yoda


Yoda is a favourite amongst fans of Star Wars.

He portrays wisdom, calmness and wit.
Wonderfully, he speaks and amused, you will be. Nimble is he and great is his lightsabre skill.

He was my boyhood hero actually.

Perhaps, I don't have as much of the same character as Yoda and that's why I am more like Princess Leia instead.

Still....his image my profile shall be.