Tuesday, October 17, 2006
posted by PabloPabla at 10:14 am


I forgot to bring my season parking card to work yesterday. At least I was in Court in the morning and only got into office around noon. I only realised I forgot to bring the season parking card when I approached the car park.

It is going to be expensive. Very expensive indeed.



Boy it was! RM18.00 for half a day. My hands were trembling when I fed the RM10 notes into the machine.

Thou shall not forget thy season parking card when thou leave thy home!


Technorati Tags
: ,


 

9 comments:


At 11:06 am, Blogger PP

ouch! your portugese grilled fish just swam away! :) *thanks lucky stars for not having to park at hourly parking at office*

 

At 11:53 am, Blogger Wuching

haha..there r places here that charges more than that! i'd never pay that much!

 

At 12:22 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

tuktoyaktuk : LOL! Apa boleh buat? Makan roti lor...

wuching : I don't have a choice unless I decide to leave the car there for good. :(

 

At 2:09 pm, Blogger RyeUrn

It would have been cheaper if you'd gone home to get your season parking card first:)

 

At 4:45 pm, Blogger 5xmom.com

The most we paid was in KLCC at RM7 and already cuss like mad.

 

At 6:10 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

ryan : I might as well take the 1/2 day off..

5xmom : Such a short trip to KLCC? LOL!

 

At 2:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

Darn! That is my whole week of lunch allowance.

 

At 1:37 pm, Blogger Sasha Tan

eh RM18 is ok ma. I kena RM55 before leh...

 

At 1:57 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

hijackqueen : Ask for more from uncle :P

sasha : Wah lau! You went parking in palace kah?