Tuesday, November 28, 2006
posted by PabloPabla at 5:01 pm


And so...I have joined the bandwagon of many other bloggers who have registered with Blogsvertise. What is Blogsvertise?

Well, in a nutshell, the blogger will be paid a sum of money by Blogsvertise for writing something about the advertiser. Current payout ranges between USD$5.00 to USD$10.00 per entry. That's pretty good money. The blogger also gets to choose what he wants to write about based on a list of items available on Blogsvertise site. The other good thing is that the blogger need not endorse the advertiser's product or service. All payment will be channelled to the blogger's PayPal account. Oh yes, they only pay via PayPal. So, setting up a PayPal account will be a pre-requisite. And urm...besides that, your blog also need to be at least 30 days old to qualify.

Registration is a breeze at Blogsvertise and if you have not done so, seriously consider it!



Technorati Tags : , , , ,


 

6 comments:


At 11:10 pm, Blogger Praveen R.

sounds good...i just registered..looking fwd to ur review

 

At 11:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous

Another one? I've recently joined Blogvertise too, but description of each open opp was too long; lazy to read.. hehe

 

At 11:06 am, Blogger Mumsgather

Here's a tip for you. I wrote to support about submitting multiple blogs. If you have multiple blogs that you want to submit, you don't have to do this introductory post on each and every one of your blogs. Just one will do. Also, I thought that my blog fitted several categories. Support told me that I should put my category as general and give a description of my blog. That way, they can choose the relevant tasks to email to me. Good luck.

 

At 5:35 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

praveen : All the best!

jacq : Yes ar! Join the rest of them and make money together! Muahahahah!

mumsgather : Thank you thank you!

 

At 11:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

hi!
I'm just curious if blogvertise has already given you assignments and if they did, did they pay you?

thanks!

Daisy

 

At 8:11 am, Blogger PabloPabla

daisy : They gave me one assignment so far but I declined because I didn't know what I wanted to write about that assignment. I am still awaiting the next assignment.