Tuesday, November 21, 2006
posted by PabloPabla at 4:12 pm


Curse of the Golden Flower is the latest Zhang Yimou's film set to be released in Malaysia on 21st December, 2006. It is another one of Zhang Yimou's epic film set in the 10th century. It boasts a well-known cast including Chow Yun Fatt, Gong Li and Jay Chou. Actually, I didn't really notice about the coming of this movie until my wife pointed out to the billboard along the road whilst we were both stuck in a traffic jam yesterday evening.

As she pointed out to me the advertisement for this movie, we both burst out laughing and I told her I must quickly take a picture of it.

Let's see if you know why we were laughing at the advertisement...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.They could at least have got the names correct



Technorati Tags
: , , ,


 

3 comments:


At 5:05 pm, Blogger PP

ROFLOL!!! What a pretty moustasche Gong Li has! And I knew there was something effeminate about Jay Chou...

 

At 7:15 pm, Blogger Wuching

oh..jay chou is a girl!

 

At 8:39 am, Blogger PabloPabla

paris : Quite a pretty scowl on her face, isn't it?

wuching : And a very beautiful one at that!