Thursday, January 18, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 10:02 am


All these use of "touch and go" passes are getting me confused.

I have one "touch n go" card, one car pass for the apartment where I am staying, one car pass for the apartment where my parents are staying and one car pass for the car park near my office. That's four different cards and I place them in a folder-thingy on the sun visor in my car. Sometimes I would take the wrong card and kept waving at the sensor machine wondering why the boom gate failed to raise. I was sure I paid whatever maintenance fees imposed, whatever season car parking charges and had enough credit in the pass but that boom gate failed to raise. Then I would realise my folly. Luckily enough, I did not have to let the car behind wait too long.

This morning, however, I took the car pass for my office car park, waved it at my apartment's sensor machine and proceeded to drive on whilst putting the car pass onto the sun visor. I crashed into the boom gate as a result. Well...perhaps I exaggerated a bit but there was definitely a collision which left the boom gate slightly bent. It was still in working order. I wonder if the management is going to send me a repair bill to knock that boom back to alignment...

I should be more careful next time.


Technorati Tags: , , ,


 

1 comments:


At 10:33 am, Blogger PP

wah big bill from management lo... and your car how? but yes, I have done the same - not crashing into the boom gate, but waving the wrong passes at the wrong sensors and wondering why nothing works