Friday, January 12, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 5:36 pm


Have you heard of Xango Juice Xango Mangosteen Juice? I first heard about this about 2 months back when a friend introduced me to it. This is the first product in the market using Mangosteen in all its nutritional benefits. In Malaysia, the Mangosteen is known as the Queen of the Fruits. The King is of course, the Durian.

When this friend of mine passed me the brochure on the beneficial qualities of the Mangosteen fruit, I was astounded by how little I know. The list was almost endless. The product is by no means cheap but with the health benefits it is touted to give, you should give it a read and decide for yourself.



This post is sponsored and the fact that my friend told me about it is true!


 

3 comments:


At 6:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

I love mangosteen, maybe I would want to try this one out

 

At 9:37 am, Blogger PabloPabla

ipohchai : It's now available in Malaysia.

 

At 6:07 pm, Blogger backStreetGluttons

haha I dun recall VMY2007 pundits Xploiting local tropical fruits if I am not mistaken ?

Mangosteen is as u say Queen of local fruits, but......

V have to do something, as the naked chef said dun read, do !