Wednesday, January 10, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 2:45 pm


I was watching a Hong Kong police and bad guys movie last Monday night and was quite thrilled with how some of the actors look so cool with sunglasses. I noticed that nowadays, some people including celebrities and cyclists wear wrap-around sunglasses. I didn't really know what to call them but perhaps, ballistic goggles is quite close. Frankly, I don't think I have the courage to wear one. I just don't think I look cool enough. :P

All I have is a common looking sunglass which I purchased in 2001 a little after I was called to the Bar. It comes handy during my trips to courts outside of KL. You can just imagine the glare from the afternoon sun when you are making a trip down to Johor Bahru along the North-South Highway. That very day when I collected the said sunglass and had to travel down south, the sun was glaring so much that I was really glad that I chased the optometrist to rush the sunglass for me. I would have problems getting my eyes to be opened with that glare!