Friday, January 26, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 2:11 pm


Wow! Never underestimate the power of meme or tagging. Before I participated in the meme exercise, I wondered if it would really bring in the traffic which some established bloggers have claimed. So, I thought I might as well give it a try and started off the 5 Favourite Malaysian Bloggers meme.

Immediately, there was a surge in traffic. Well...higher than the usual lah. I can't claim to suddenly have thousands of visitors but it was enough to make me happy for the day. More importantly, it brought satisfaction that my blogger mates actually responded to them sportingly and kept it going.

Now, this is the most interesting part which is rather embarassing...I've been reading and now, using the word "meme" like as if I know what it means literally. Actually hor, what does "meme" mean ar? And I also want to know how is it pronounced...

Can enlighten me ah?


 

5 comments:


At 3:48 pm, Blogger Huei

Wow u do have alot of traffic already rite? hehe

Actually I thought meme was so-called because since people write about themselves, so they put it meme. Apparently I'm not wise at all since I just searched this up in Wiktionary

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/meme

you don't have to be embarassed not knowing what meme means..at least u're not stupid like me to think wrongly!!! heheh interesting blog btw! =D

 

At 5:12 pm, Blogger Mumsgather

Fuiyoh so good ar. Like dat, I oso wanna start meme. (buden hor, when no one respond dat time very malu..) Hehe.

 

At 5:55 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

huei : Thanks for the wiki lead :) Glad you popped by :)

mumsgather : I thought this meme would be so simple and fun to do ;) especially since we all do linking and chit chat on comments, might as well do some "testimonial".

 

At 7:22 pm, Blogger Wuching

there u go, u started something big!

 

At 1:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous

I found your blog because of the meme. Nice blog you got here. :)