Friday, January 26, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 12:20 pm


I upgraded my blog to Wordpress 2.1 liao. Shaking your head in disbelief? No, it is not this blog but my food blog. That's my very first dot.com and wordpress monster which I was finally able to tame a little with my friendly host's (Sapiensbryan) assistance. He was kind enough to give me step-by-step guide to upgrade from Wordpress 2.0.6. It was daunting at first as I don't even have a FTP programme to work with in the first place!

After much heart stopping moments and beads of sweat rolling down the forehead (exaggerate a bit lah...but heart did beat faster though), I clicked and clicked and discovered that it's up and running. Yay!!!

Now, is the time to wait and see if people will complain that certain functions or pages are not working.

Meanwhile....shall I also dot.com this blog kah???


 

1 comments:


At 1:33 pm, Blogger Mumsgather

Wah, so clever ah *clap clap clap clap* I dunno how to do anything on my wordpress blog accept write. :P The other day I tried to put in the text link ad plugin script but took me 1/2 hour to figure out how to do it. *sweating*