Tuesday, January 23, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 1:23 pm


I wonder if I am the only one feeling it. I have not received any new assignments from Blogsvertise for a long long time already. Perhaps advertisers are all attracted to PayPerPost which seems to be growing bigger and bigger each day in terms of number of posties as well as advertisers. Loudlaunch is also not as loud as it seems.

Which brings me to another thought...I wonder if it is worth advertising to get some links to my site? I recently went dot.com with my food blog and with that, I had to sacrifice a PR3 blog away. Someone within the blogger fraternity in Malaysia has taken the lead advertising ops in PayPerPost with his site and it was fully taken up in a day.

Ah...decisions, decisions, decisions.


 

3 comments:


At 2:35 pm, Blogger Mumsgather

Try lah. Then tell us how it works out for you and whether it is worth it. Hehe.

 

At 3:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

Nope, you're not the only one. I noticed it too.. Same goes to Blogitive..

 

At 5:01 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

mumsgather : I have too little funds at the moment to consider ads ler...

jacq : Sigh...