Wednesday, January 31, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 2:43 pm


Soap Opera News is an online news and update portal which should please fans of opera series. List of shows include Days of our Lives, The Young and the Restless, General Hospital and the Bold and the Beautiful. There are daily updates on these soap operas as well as spoilers in case fans "just could not wait" for the series to unfold over the telly. There are also interactivity built into this relatively new site such as message boards, weekly poll and ratings race. You can also get latest news vide rss feed so that you won't miss a thing.

What I don't really like about this site is the presence of advertisements especially at the upper half of the site. I mean, I wouldn't want to be greeted by gigantic insects in an I.Q poll question when the site loads. I also think they should remove the advertisement asking people to click so that they can get over 10,000 free smileys. It somehow clouds the general look of the site. Same goes for the "Free Cursors" block on the top right hand side of the site which could be better utilised. If at all advertisers are needed to sustain and support this site, I think the site owners should look into unobstrusive text ads rather than big graphic based ads.



This post is sponsored and my honest opinion was sought.