Friday, June 23, 2006
posted by PabloPabla at 4:32 pm


Children are God's gift to parents.

My friends (Kelvin and his wife Elizabeth and daughter Abby) came visiting in March 2006. Abby had two hats. My daughter Nicole was pretty much occupied with the hats together with Abby and Kelvin took the opportunity to snap a couple of pictures to record that moment.

Two hats are all it takes to bring joy and laughter to kids.

We were all kids before and probably spent hours amusing ourselves with simple things (I used to roll a coconut on the ground and was fascinated by its unpredictable course due to the uneven shape of the coconut! - I will put up the photo when I scan it).

(Here it is! Scanned today on 27.07.2006.
This photograph was taken at my grandma's house many many years back.
The building at the background has since been demolished.)


As we grow older, we tend to forget the simple things in life and fail to see the many blessings bestowed upon us. I am grateful that God continues to remind me of His grace. I hope you will too!

I leave you with the pictures below :)

Check out my hat!



Let me see…



Looks ordinary at the back



Let’s check the label…




You should check out my hat.




I think this hat is too big for me.



Help! The hat is swallowing me!



Finally, I can see!