Thursday, December 21, 2006
posted by PabloPabla at 10:21 am


I took leave yesterday and spent time at home with my 2 daughters. The maid was also at home and she was of great help. It was nice to be able to spend some father-daughter time together. I took the elder one out earlier in the morning to fix the punctured car tyre (which is another story altogether which costs RM100.00 with all those alignment and camber fixes) and took her out again for a walk in the evening. I guess she enjoyed those time spent as well because she was asking a couple of times during the day whether I was going out or not.

As for the younger one, she is learning really fast now. It is fascinating to see how fast they catch up with things - I gave her a toy phone (hand-me-down toy from cousin brother) and told her "Hello! Hello!". Imagine my surprise when she held the handset to her ear! And she's not even 10 months! I think she'll ask for a real phone when she's 2 years old! Yesterday was also the first time I saw her "blowing her mouth" with a "bzzzz" sound. For now it's really cute to see her doing that but it gets a bit messy when she does that with her mouth full of porridge!

Thank God for kids to bring joy to your life!


 

3 comments:


At 3:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

They are adorable and sound intelligent - like the Dumex Mamil GOld kid :D

 

At 3:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

They are adorable and sound intelligent - like the Dumex Mamil GOld kid :D

 

At 3:39 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

paris : LOL! They are brought up on mummy's brand :)