Monday, December 18, 2006
posted by PabloPabla at 11:13 am


After giving my 3 year-old daughter a bath, I towelled-dry my daughter and duly put on her dress. Whilst combing her hair, she pestered me to apply body lotion on her hands and legs. We usually put it on for her but I was plain lazy that morning.

Daughter : Papa, I want lotion.

Papa : No.

Daughter : Papa, I want lotion.

Papa : No

Daughter : Papa, I want lotion (sounding exasperrated)

Papa : Papa got use lotion or not? (lawyer tactic to twist the subject)

Daughter : No.

Silence....

Daughter : Papa, I want lotion (proceeds to rub her hands in imagination)

Papa : Papa got use lotion or not?
Daughter : Got! Papa got. (proceeds to make circling motion of hand at her armpits)


 

5 comments:


At 3:45 pm, Blogger Samm

HHhaahhhH??? You put lotion there wan meh? Not sticky mehhh? LOLZ.

 

At 7:05 pm, Blogger Wuching

hehe

 

At 9:21 am, Blogger RyeUrn

so she mistook your cologne for your lotion:)
soooooooooo cute!!!!

 

At 9:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous

Lol your daughter sounds so cute. Just a reminder how observant young children are. They're like a sponge, can learn things you don't want them to learn. So be careful what you say and do... God is watching, and your kids too! I can't wait to have my own kids :)

 

At 11:43 am, Blogger PabloPabla

samm : Not lotion lah...Deodorant :P

wuching : Haha

ryeurn : She very clever to twist and turn also

ac : Yeah, she outwitted me that time :)