Tuesday, December 12, 2006
posted by PabloPabla at 4:12 pm


Alan Curbishley, the ex-Charlton boss, has been approached by West Ham to take over the hot seat following the sacking of Alan Pardew. As an ex-player of the Hammers back in 1975 - 1979, Alan was quoted to have said "West Ham want to talk to me and I would love to know what they want to say, of course I'm interested".

This will be interesting and I think it will be good for the Hammers if Alan takes up the job. He did a great job at Charlton and I think he will be able to do a greater job at West Ham considering the talents available in the club. Having the likes of young talents like Anton Ferdinand, Nigel Reo-Coker, Javier Mascherano and Carlos Tevez plus the experience of Teddy Sheringham, it is puzzling to find the club being at the bottom rung of the Premier League and struggling to win games.

In any event, I don't mind if they play badly in their next game, which is against Manchester United on the 17th December. West Ham has always been a bogey team for Manchester United and it will be a tough game indeed.


Technorati Tags : , , ,