Wednesday, December 13, 2006
posted by PabloPabla at 2:36 pm


I changed the template for this blog AGAIN! Actually, I like this template more than the previous blue coloured template...it's cleaner and more pleasing to the eye, I think. I am also using this template for my food blog, albeit with a change in the header.

Changing templates is quite an exciting thing to do but it can be time consuming if you don't know what you are doing. The wordpress templates have more varieties and some are really really nice. In time to come, I shall be going dot com for this site as well as my food blog.

Watch this space!


Technorati Tags : ,


 

2 comments:


At 3:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

I don't know why but the header reminds me of an octopus lol.. otherwise its a great template. And you are going dot.com? cool! :D

 

At 4:12 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

paris : I think it's a sotong-inspired header. Actually, I cut and trimmed it from a wallpaper. Really nice wallpapers at Vladstudio.com

And dot.com, yeah...hopefully next year. Joining the bandwagon :)