Wednesday, January 31, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 3:04 pm


A good friend of mine of the Catholic faith has helped her church to set up a website. The name of the church is Cathedral of the Holy Spirit and the website is now up! You may wonder why am I sharing about the Catholic faith since I'm a Methodist. Well, actually, I believe we are one and the same. After all, we all declare the same Nicene and Apostles Creed. We all believe in the Trinity - Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It's just that we have some differences in ways of doing things as well as how we organise our worship rituals.

Of course, in case you want to find out more about my church, it's the Wesley Methodist Church Kuala Lumpur which comes under the Methodist Church in Malaysia and in turn, United Methodist Church.


 

3 comments:


At 3:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

Thanks a lot! I go plug deliciousasianfood in malaysiabest ok? Laterz...

 

At 9:51 am, Blogger RyeUrn

Ah Pablo, now I know why we clicked :)

 

At 9:52 am, Blogger RyeUrn

Ah Pablo, now I know why we clicked :)