Thursday, June 28, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 3:20 pm


My wife said I should. Should I? I mean, it is not that she asked me to bring her along. I wanted to go. She didn't say she want to follow. But my wife said I should bring her along. It would be great for a Father - Daughter outing.

Perhaps. She would enjoy herself, I think. After all, she will get to eat something which she really likes. Not now though. Because she is having a little cough. So, the outing shall have to be postponed a while. Moreover, it is probably not possible to go for the outing now.

In case you are wondering what kind of outing, it's TRANSFORMERS!

I can't wait to watch my heros (albeit in a modified form) on the big screen. And it would be nice to have my daughter along. She can baby sit me whilst I stay glued to the screen! She can have all the popcorns she want. Provided daddy gets the tickets first. Have you got your tickets?

And oh, any comments on the movie itself is not welcomed. I have refrained from reading blogs talking about the movie until I see the movie for myself :P


 

6 comments:


At 3:42 pm, Blogger PB

Yes you should take her along. She'll love it and I always remember my dad taking me for movies even if I don't remember the movie! :) Plus popcorn and all the coke you can drink. Which kid won't love it?! I wanna see Transformers too! Autobots Transform! :D

 

At 4:55 pm, Blogger Wuching

good for your relationship with your daughter, go for it

 

At 5:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

how old is ur daughter, if she is big enough and wont disturb, then is good to bring her along.

 

At 6:42 pm, Blogger Babe_KL

depends how old is she. my 5 year old saw the trailer and when i asked him if he wanna watch that show, he said dun wan. maybe the trailer was pretty violent and scary cos its greyish all over :P

 

At 12:18 pm, Blogger Mumsgather

Yes. Depends on how old she is. If she is too young, she may become restless and not want to stay for the whole thing or she may be frightened during certain scenes. Otherwise, she will love it. I used to follow my dad to watch the old kungfu movies on the big screen and I enjoyed those times. Hehe.

 

At 12:27 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

paris : I suspect the kid is actually me ;)

wuching : I thought so. I think I will go for it....but let me answer the following questions first.

irenelim : She will be 4 this July. She likes Barney. Donno if she likes Optimus Prime :P

babe_kl : Hmm....this movie given U rating. Have no chance of showing her the trailer wor...

mumsgather : If she kicks up a fuss in the middle, we will have to leave the cinema lor. Then buy DVD and watch at home...over and over again :D