Tuesday, June 12, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 12:56 pm


It's almost there. Just another 5 cents and my google adsense would have reached the milestone of $100.00 for the very FIRST time!!!

Wah lau! You can't imagine how long this journey has been. It has taken me more than 100,000 page impressions to reach where I am today. But actually, I am more satisfied with the fact that my blogs have reached more than 100,000 page impressions collectively. Not too bad for a part-timer, don't you think so? Of course, some bloggers out there probably get 100,000 page impressions a day or within a week. But they are of a different league. I seriously doubt I would reach that kind of league. Not that I would be bothered anyway.


 

3 comments:


At 2:11 pm, Blogger PB

Wah! *runs off to click an ad for Pablo* hehe... Cant wait till i hit that $100 :P

 

At 6:04 pm, Blogger Wuching

u r now my new idol!

 

At 1:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

I am SO FAR from that. But I just gave you a supportive *click* :)