Wednesday, June 06, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 10:34 am


Is it just me? Or do you (if you blog on blogspot) also have the same "problem" that I have? I am referring to the Word Verification function which you must go through before being able to publish your post.

What has happened ever since Blogger "enhanced" their functions to include automatic saving of drafts is that I need to go through Word Verification twice. This just takes an extra step for me to comply with before having my post published. If it was to enter my password, okaylah. However, having to figure out the cursive written words twice and sometimes making mistakes with it)can be a bit frustrating especially when you want to get things done FAST!

Do you have the same Word Verification problem? Anyway, please excuse me as I go and verify the words TWICE to get this post published.


 

5 comments:


At 11:09 am, Blogger Mumsgather

Hahaha. This has happened to me before. It means that for whatever reason, your blog has been identified as a spam blog by Blogger and you've got to send in a request to them to unlock it. I've written about this before. See my old blog post url here and read the words I highlighted in blue for their reply to my request.

 

At 12:24 pm, Blogger siedne

it's never happened to me before either...check your settings. but the auto-save function is a God-sent, don't you think? :D

 

At 2:53 pm, Blogger Babe_KL

i never had word verification whenever i publish post. maybe what mumsgather said is true cos there is another blogger having similar issue.

 

At 12:21 pm, Blogger Wuching

i dun use word verification anymore & haven't had any problem yet.

 

At 4:12 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

mumsgather : So troublesome!

siedne : Yeah, the auto-save function is handy but I don't like the double word verification steps! Humph!

babe_kl : Very sien ah!

wuching : Yeah, now you dot.com liao mah, no need word verification. :)