Monday, May 21, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 9:42 am


Now that I live in an apartment, I don't have much gardening to do apart from tending to my potted plants (including my favourite orchids which bloomed recently). Previously, when we were staying in a landed property, the grass needs to be cut at least once a month and watered almost every day especially when it does not rain. What I disliked about the watering was the proper keeping of the hose after using them. Don't you just hate it when the hose bends and gets crumpled or twisted when you try to roll them back properly?

I just discovered that there is now a new type of hose reel which automatically rewinds itself! Using the aid of water power, the hose reel offer hands-free rewinding of garden hoses. No more mess, no more stress. Perhaps I should get one for car washing duties. Read more about this innovative water-powered hose reel.