Thursday, May 03, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 12:37 pm


Woohoo!!! I just did a google pagerank enquiry and found out that my two new blogs (dot.coms) have been updated with their google pagerank. They were previously zero on pagerank and are now both pr4 for my Hochiak! Delicious Asian Food site and Blogsreview.Net. I am very very happy indeed! Have you checked your pagerank?

Oh by the way, there's gonna be very few postings in the interim as many things are happening (not to mention work) and I need to sort them out first. One of which is the maid has quit. Now I need a baby sitter!


 

5 comments:


At 6:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous

Congrates on your new PR! Don't forget to belanja us some Hochiak food, ya?

Meantime, good luck in finding a new maid.

 

At 11:09 am, Blogger Wuching

aiya u can afford to pay ur baby sitter more now coz u make lots of money liao, this way the baby sitter won't quit!

 

At 1:00 pm, Blogger Mumsgather

Well, becos I hadn't been updating mine very much recently, both of my 5 have been downgraded to 4. Boo Hoo Hoo. So now that I can earn less from writing paid posts errrr can I be your babysitter? Lol!

 

At 12:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

Congrats on the Google PR upgrade! Hope you will find the perfect person to take care of your kids.

 

At 1:55 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

my lil venture : Hehe! We won't be getting a maid for now. Let's just see how we cope :)

wuching : The reality is, money don't always buy everything.

mumsgather : You oredi got 2 kids to jaga u want to jaga another 2 kah?

adino : Thanks. It was a real thrill to see the number 4, especially for a non-pro-blogger.