Wednesday, April 11, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 5:15 pm


My Church (Wesley Methodist Church Kuala Lumpur - phone no. 20720477) will be organising a Food & Fun Fair on 05.05.2007 (Saturday) between 10am till 4pm. The primary objective of this fair is to celebrate our church's 110th anniversary this year and to build community life amongst its members. The secondary objective is to raise funds for our church redevelopment project as we are facing space constraints. A multi-storey building is expected to be constructed within the church compound to replace one of the existing 2 storeyed building.

I am one of the members in the organising committee for the Food & Fun Fair and would like to promote this event to all of you. Perhaps not those who profess to be Muslims due to the local laws that apply.

If you would like to support this event by attending the Food & Fun Fair, you can either do call the church to buy your tickets or get them from me (I will courier the coupons to you) by emailing to me. My email is on the top right hand corner of this blog. The coupons are priced at RM20.00 per book with multiple denominations.

If you would still like to support but unable to attend, you can still send money to the church (please call the church for details) or send to me via paypal or direct to my Maybank account (please email me of your intention and instructions). The monies received by me will be used to purchase the food coupons (at multiples of RM20.00) and will be channelled to orphanages so that they may be blessed as well.

This is a bona fide event and I stand by my word here. For reference or complaints, you can check with Paris Beaverbanks (she knows my real name and which law firm I work in) or Daryl Lau (who is my neighbour).


Update:

By the way, how silly of me to have left out the directions to the Church!! Okay, click here for the map and here for the website of the church. The website is currently a bit old-styled but it will be revamped with a new look in May!!

And yes, if you want to see how I look like, come to the Kerabu Meehoon food stall on that day and you will see me ;)


 

4 comments:


At 5:58 pm, Blogger PB

Where's the church? If I'm free I could drop by. And yes, I vouch for Pablo's veracity ;)

 

At 6:02 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

LOL! How could I miss out the whereabouts of the church??!!

Okay, the church sort of shares the same compound as Methodist Boys School at Jalan Wesley. It's off Jalan Davidson. Go to Petaling Street where Nando's is and look up behind Nando's. It is up the hill.

 

At 6:22 pm, Blogger PB

yay! i actually know where it is! :O lets see if i'm free on may 5 then :)

 

At 4:24 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

Shall I reserve Kerabu Meehoon for you? It's deliciously hochiak!