Wednesday, April 04, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 10:09 am


I've removed the Nuffnang Ad from this website. Why? I can't seem to find a suitable spot on the sidebar at the right hand side. So, I placed it at the top of every post. However, this has irked some of the advertisers of PayPerPost resulting in some of my PPP posts being kept on hold until the advertisement was removed (they have no problems with Google Adsense though). They don't like the prominence of the Nuffnang ad.

Since no advertiser has advertised at this site through Nuffnang todate, and considering that it is more profitable to earn through PayPerPost (if you have not signed up, you don't know what you are missing), Nuffnang Ads gotta go.

So, bye bye Nuffnang!


 

8 comments:


At 10:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous

Hmm... don't get me wrong, I do support Malaysian products but nuffnang ads can be quite HUGE at times... no exactly looks good on certain blogs.

decoding galvin

 

At 10:51 am, Blogger 5xmom.com

Hmmm...weird. Did PPP says this? I also have nuffnang on the same page too. I notice your sidebar has some valuable real estate though.

 

At 10:56 am, Blogger Admin

But if you use the skyscraper on your sidebars, it looks nice and neat. Why sacrifice a good product leh? Just below your "About Me" would be perfect.

 

At 11:05 am, Blogger PabloPabla

galvin : Yeah, the ad I removed was quite big and it hogged the top of every post :P

5xmom.com : They asked me to remove the ad in my post. There are only 2 ads at that time (nuffnang and adsense). After I removed nuffnang, my post was approved. No problems with adsense remaining. I think the graphics in the nuffnang ad was too eye-catching that it probably distracted people from the posts. What's your suggestion for the sidebar positioning of ads?

ah pek : I did consider that but I don't want any big ad to appear at the top. Maybe I got to check the nuffnang ad schemes again. A small box would be nice.

 

At 12:06 pm, Blogger Wingz

taikor misti sapot sikit made in mereysia mia ploduk mahhh!! Mereysia bull-eh!!!

 

At 2:03 pm, Blogger 5xmom.com

Pwuaahh...ini maciam panggil diskriminasi lor cos I got image ads from big G all over and they never kacau wor.

 

At 6:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

oh... ic... my personal blog i just put up huge nuffang ad.. cham la.. tai work lor.. but tht blog not yet old enought to join ppp la.

 

At 8:58 pm, Blogger Wuching

ok! i oso wanna PPP!