Monday, March 19, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 1:36 pm


Yes, I have been working on Project No. 2. Unveiling = Blogsreview.Net

Not surprising since I bought 3 domains at one go last week. Last Friday, I was frantically looking for my host but did not get a respond (I guess he was busy). The good thing that came out of it was I figured out how to set up a wordpress blog after Lilian prompted me with the word "Fantastico" whilst we were on MSN!

You bet I was really thrilled when my clicks here and there (with a sense of trepidation) worked and now, the blog is up and running. I still need to tweak it until I am satisfied with it. Right now, it looks so "Adsense"-like. LOL! Wait lah...let me work on it until I find a template I really like. There are thousands out there and I haven't had the time to go through them.

Link to my new dot.com if you must (and I would be really pleased) and drop a note if you care (I would be most obliged). If you want, I can also do a review for your blog for free ;) and if you are game for it, a reciprocal link would be appreciated.