Wednesday, March 14, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 12:30 pm


As a follow-up from my "Crossroads" post, another dilemma sets in. Assuming I were to get myself a new domain, what shall I name it? For my food blog, it was relatively easy as the domain name sounds good and attractive enough (Hochiak! Delicious Asian Food). In fact, just the name itself brought me some traffic through searches done on the internet. But it is not as easy for personal kind of blog.

I was toying with the idea of inviting people to suggest a nice catchy name for my domain and I will pay them a sum of money (via paypal only) if I like the name suggested. Minimum payout will be USD10.00, if I do execute this idea of mine.

Will you be interested to suggest a domain name for me? If there are at least 10 people who are interested, I will then take this idea further.