Thursday, March 08, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 12:59 pm


I used to play computer games a lot. My favourite computer games back then were Total Annihilation, Command & Conquer : Red Alert, Starcraft and Championship Manager series. I think I must have spent the most hours on the Championship Manager series where I realise my fantasy of managing a football club. After the above games, I have not played any. Recently, I realised that computer games have evolved and improved so much in the gameplay and graphics.

One game in mind is Siberia 2. This is a sequel to the successful award-winning Syberia 1, a mystery solving adventure game with an interesting storyline. Apparently, the storyline involves the adventures of a New York lawyer! With a partner, they go in search of the last of the fabled Syberian mammoths at the heart of a long and forgotten universe. What an adventure indeed! I am also a lawyer but I definitely don't have such an adventure as part of my own storyline. LOL!

Anyway, Clickgamer.com has now gotten
an exclusive of the English version of Siberia 2 for the pocket pc. Touted to have the best graphics ever on any pocket pc game, Siberia 2 is sure to give pocket pc gamers a new experience in pocket pc gaming.


LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.