Monday, March 12, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 12:11 pm


Confession time. I bought 2 links at two high traffic sites for my food blog. Result? Hardly any noticeable referral brought in. In fact, I would say it is money badly spent. If you are thinking of it, don't waste your money.

The first was a link which I purchased through Text Link Ads. The other was a link on a web directory.

On the other spectrum, blogroll links or link exchange does bring in some traffic. So, it is best to still get to know other bloggers and exchange links instead of buying links at some sites.


 

2 comments:


At 1:40 pm, Blogger Helen

Really? Thanks for sharing. :-)

 

At 3:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

Oh, thanks for the tip. Hope you have better luck with advertising next time. Anyway I think your Asian Food Blog is quite good. Very nice recipes there!