Tuesday, March 13, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 1:06 pm


I got tagged by Mumsgather for this Sesame Street assignment. I call it Sesame Street because it runs from A - Z. By the way, I grew up on Sesame Street and despite all the Barneys and what-nots on television nowadays, I still try to influence my daughters to watch Sesame Street instead. Ernie rocks! So here goes...

[A is for age]:
7 years younger than Mumsgather. If you want to know, go find out her age. But then hor, it is approximate only.

[B is for booze of choice]:
Plain water. I drink at least 2.5 to 3 litres a day!

[C is for career]:
Probably the world's oldest profession. I solicit a lot.

[D is for your most dreaded]:
Difficult questions like this. So, I exercise my right to remain silent.

[E is for essential item you use everyday]:
Toilet.

[F is for favorite song at the moment]:
See D above.

[G is for favorite games]:
Does Championship Manager qualify? But then again, ever since I started blogging, I got no time for that.

[H is for Hometown]:
See D above

[I is for indulgence:]
My wife???

[J is for favorite flavor of juice:]
Teh tarik can ah?

[K is for kids]:
Two girls.

[L is for last hug from husband]
Erm...you mean from wife? This morning lor... Everyday sure got hugs wan ;)

[M is for years of marriage]:
Same as Mumsgather

[N is for name of your crush]:
My wife's name.

[O is for overnight hospital stays]:
Kena dengue in 1991.

[P is for phobias]:
Hydrophobia and fear of snakes. Really!

[Q is for quote]:
Never thought of one

[R is for biggest regret:]
Can't really think of one. God works in all ways.

[S is for status, married or single]
Married, of course. Why else would I have 2 kids and a wife??? Duh!

[T is for time you wake up:]
Usually 6.15am so that I can battle the traffic jams.

[U is for underwear:]
Yours? I don't wear one.

[V is for vegetable you love:]
Anything but bitter gourd and petai

[W is for worst habit:]
Go ask my wife. I reserve my right to remain silent.

[X is for x-rays you’ve had]:
Hmm....chest and jaw. That's all, I think.

[Y is for yummy food you make]:
Go see my food blog at Hochiak! Delicious Asian Food. Make sure you also bookmark it and link to it. Tencue very the much!

[Z is for zodiac sign]:
I don't believe in it but if you must really be so kepoh to know, the one with fuzzy hairdo.

The A-Z that I am going to tag :

Must tag ah? This meme has been going round and round in the blogsposhere so much I takut people stale with it liao. Who wants??? Let me know lah.


 

1 comments:


At 8:15 am, Blogger Mumsgather

Hello there Di Di. Wah.. you make me feel old lah. Hahaha. Buden I donch know how to behave old wan. Forever young.