Friday, March 16, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 10:27 am


I wonder where is my host? He must be busy, I think. I am looking for him because I need his help. Having bought 3 new domains and setting one up with him with nameservers pointed in the right direction, I need to get my wordpress set up so that I can start blogging away!

Anyway, he's my host for my food blog and has been very helpful all these while. That's why I decided to continue hosting with him for my new up and coming dot.com (dot.net, rather). It is a bit intimidating to set up a new site especially when one is still grappling with codes used in wordpress. I tried reading wordpress help but hey, it confused me even more :P

So, I shall have to just patiently wait for Bryan to reply to my email and page for him across the internet ;)


 

1 comments:


At 2:09 pm, Blogger KY

the dude busy buayaing la