Wednesday, March 14, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 2:56 pm


When a guy gets into a shopping frenzy, he really gets crazy.

Whilst I was contemplating whether to buy new domain and what name, I suddenly thought of something interesting and quickly bought it. Now, let me tell you, these registration services are quite evil, I must say. They entice you to buy this and that and as a result, weak as I am, I succumbed to not one but three domain names!!!

Wah lau! I need more PPP opps to feed this shopping frenzy!

Anyway, when I have finished setting up this new project of mine, ALL OF YOU will be informed. Good stuff for everyone ;)


 

5 comments:


At 3:54 pm, Blogger Mumsgather

Hahaha. And I thought I was going to earn US10 for thinking up of a good domain name for you. Lol!

 

At 3:59 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

Actually, the domain name idea is still open. I am still in the domain name purchasing frenzy! If got some more people interested, I will open the doors and maybe give more than USD10 :)

 

At 4:00 pm, Blogger HK

haha i was thinking of earning that USD10 as well.

 

At 4:05 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

Thanks for registering your interest, Philip! Now I have 2 people interested. Anyone else?

p/s: I still need a domain for my own "serious talk" site ;)

 

At 5:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

I bought two at one go the other day too :)