Thursday, March 15, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 2:08 pm


I cannot remember when did I actually sign up for ReviewMe. But it must have been a couple of months ago. I thought I would be bypassed because no advertiser seemed interested to want me to review their stuff.

What a pleasant surprise I had this morning to see a ReviewMe opportunity made available to me! Not only is the review appropriate, the pay was bigger than any of the individual posts given me through PayPerPost. So, I immediately got down to work and not allow it to pass. It was an honest review and I hope my advertiser is pleased with it.

On another note, I would also say that LoudLaunch opps are quite high paying too though there may not be as many compared to PayPerPost. However, the beauty with LoudLaunch opps is that bloggers from blogspot domains are treated equally.

Have you signed up for anyone of them yet???