Thursday, March 15, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 2:54 pm


This is a long overdue assignment given to me by Paris the Beaverbank! She tagged me when I was in Kuching enjoying my Chinese New Year holiday and I think it is high time I complete this assignment ;)

Incidentally, I also have the same tag from Shooi but I will reserve that for my food blog.


1) Who is the first blogger you met?

I met Daryl even before he went big on blogging. He is the man behind the How to Earn Money Blogging Site. Oh, he's my neighbour...that's how we met.


2) Who is the ‘Most wanted to meet blogger?’ for you?


Ryeurn! You are wanted! Actually, I am supposed to meet him for lunch today together with Paris but both got something cropped up. It was supposed to be a farewell for him as he is leaving for Sydney to run away from our Special Branch. Woops! The secret is out! So, since I won't get to see him before he leaves this Saturday, Paris is my next target!! Wait till I bump into you on the streets!


3) Who is the ‘I can meet, want to meet but somehow never got to meet’ blogger?

All those who went to the biggest party in town - The Together Gather party. Especially VIP Wingz and Pinky Lady 5xmom.


4) Who are the group of bloggers you most wanted to meet?

Those bloggers who cook so well and take magazine-quality pictures of their kitchen produce to make my tummy growl!

5) Do you have any bloggers/blog readers that you wish to meet right now?

Ryeurn!!!!!! Paris!!!!!!!!



Who do I tag next?

Over to you BengBeng, AC and Mumsgather (she wants me to tag her wor! and I don't care if she has oredi done this tag).




 

4 comments:


At 4:23 pm, Blogger PB

aiyo sorry leh about today - we'll def make a teh tarik of it some day! i hope i don't meet you in umpleasent circumstances though haha

 

At 4:33 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

Yeah, I hope you don't bump into me in Court. I can be very nasty wan! LOL!

 

At 5:35 pm, Blogger Mumsgather

Coming right up brother. Oops! I meant younger brother. Hahaha.

 

At 11:00 pm, Blogger 5xmom.com

HOHOHOHO, I thot who pink lady, xiaxue? Baru tau it is me.