Monday, April 02, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 2:07 pm


It is such a nice experience to be paid really quick after an assignment was completed. I am referring to ReviewMe. This guys pay you on the 1st of every month if you have some earnings payable to you in the preceding month. After so many months of having this blog approved for ReviewMe, I finally a review opportunity given to me which struck something really close to my heart. Needless to say, I took up that opportunity.

Today, I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email from paypal informing me that I have funds payable to me from ReviewMe!!! And the best thing is, this is my biggest paycheck so far for a single post compared to what I get from the other paid posting programmes I've signed up with.

I'm getting closer to my dream notebook!


 

2 comments:


At 4:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

Congrats! You're saving for a notebook? I'm saving for the latest Nintendo :P

 

At 9:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

how nice, mine is like at the corner waiting for them to approve the post.