Thursday, March 29, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 10:08 am


Lately, I've got many assignments of the tag-kind. Yeah, those that leave you "Oh no! One more tag to do" and with lesser hair as you scratch your head thinking how to get them done. Not that I don't like them. In fact, I feel honoured as my blog buddies remember me well enough to want to pass it to me (unless they just want to make me busy busy busy :P).

The latest tag I got from Organic Parade is on travelling. I tell you this is one of the most difficult tags I've encountered. Much more difficult compared to the tag I created - 5 Favourite Bloggers. So, to find a way out, heh! heh!, I am gonna do a review of her blog at Blogsreview.Net. So, from now onwards, if I get a little lazy to complete my tag assignment, I will give a blog review instead. Even at Blogsreview.Net, I have a couple of reviews yet to be done. Wei! I need to work you know! My clients are going to rip me to pieces if they know that I'm blogging instead of looking at their file. Muahahahah! But of course, my clients come first. Blogging second.

Off I go now...got work to do lah! What else?


 

2 comments:


At 11:51 am, Blogger Mumsgather

I also gave that a miss. Too complicated for me! Want to read oso lazy. (Although it will give your blog good links which is the main intention of those who participate I believe.) Hahaha.

 

At 1:47 pm, Blogger Samm

Wahhhh, thx wohhh. Shall i take it as a free consultation with my loyar? LOLZ!!!!