Tuesday, April 10, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 5:21 pm


With the lack of opportunities available in PayPerPost for bloggers hosted in blogspot nowadays, it looks like there will be more non-paid posts appearing in this blog. In a way, it's refreshing. I realised that there were so many paid posts that sometimes, it just makes this blog look unappealing. Traffic statistics do show.

Hence, save and except for the immediate previous post, the preceding 4 posts were non-paid posts and it's good to be able to concentrate more on current and reflective issues...more like what this blog started out to be. Ah...it looks like I do miss my old blog after all...


 

3 comments:


At 5:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

I miss my old blog too, clean and ad free. I wish I could continue blogging there, but I do not wish to see that old blog got a higher traffic than my money earning blog. So I give it a halt for the time being.

Got my own domain just because of all those paid posties and it's really very unappealing but no choice...as a SAHM couldn't resist the USD.

 

At 6:44 pm, Blogger hcfoo

I'm totally agree with you. There's getting less and less opp. And sometimes you thought there's new opp, someone already grabbed it.

 

At 12:02 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

dragonmummy : Yes, USD is very tempting indeed! By the way, I'll review your blog a.s.a.p :)

hcfoo : The opps go in the blink of an eye. Sigh...