Wednesday, April 18, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 1:27 pm


I just got involved in an accident and my right leg is slightly sore now with a bit of skin peeled off. My office is located above a sports shop and they sell hurdles (you know, the one that athletes run and jump over) amongst other things. So, here I am, walking back to office after lunch, stopped over at the post box to collect the mail and was going through the envelopes one by one when I tripped over the legs of the hurdles (the hurdles were stacked up quite high).

Thankfully, my right hand (which was free) managed to hold onto one of the legs of the hurdles. Otherwise, my face would have landed onto it and I would have sustained injuries which are far worse. It is truly like a scene from Mr. Bean or some slapstick comedy. But it is no fun. I did not bring my camera today...and I wouldn't want to scare some readers over the bruise and peeling skin.

Moral of the story : Don't read whilst you are walking! Ouch!


 

8 comments:


At 1:58 pm, Blogger Wingz

Sue 9 them!!!!

 

At 2:03 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

This one sure lose case wan because I was so stupid to be reading whilst walking and not seeing what is in front. But in USA, it is possible ;)

 

At 8:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

i had an accident while walking too. it took me months to heal :) my leg is still sore occasionally. yes definitely must pay attention on what we r doing :)

 

At 12:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

Ouch, sounds painful from the way you described it. Remember to put some aloe vera on the wound to prevent scarring.

What would you do without your beautiful legs?

 

At 3:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

Hope you recover soon. On an unrelated note, it seems you have one of your links to blogsreview.net not properly closed. I could click to blogsreview just by clicking on the content of your blog post.

 

At 3:57 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

bengbeng : We all learn from our lessons...especially when it's a painful lesson.

adino : Thanks! Luckily I did not loose too many hair on my leg! LOL!

hinching : Thanks! By the way, which post is having that problem?

 

At 6:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

ouch... hope u get well soon.

 

At 12:31 pm, Blogger Wuching

i agree with wingz, sue them 9 9! lu loya mah so u can make sure u win!