Friday, May 11, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 10:27 am


I wanted to blog about how I am now stuck being unable to receive payments through paypal because they needed my US bank account details. But I don't want to. A couple of other bloggers have already blogged about it and I guess I wouldn't want to be sounding like a playback recorder. It is probably old news already considering how fast information travels in blogosphere.

Do you get bored reading about the same stuff from different blogs? I mean, when a couple of bloggers blog about the same issue or topic, it can get a bit boring to be reading them all. Recent posts include the new Perodua Viva launch. I mean, so many people want to blog about it. Read one or two, okaylah. But when reading more than that, most of the information are repetitious. Makes me think that to blog and capture loyal readers, a blogger should blog something unique. Something which not many people blog about. And especially when nobody else blog about it in the same PPS panel from top to bottom. Most of the time, I don't bother to read something which has the same kind of topic on the same PPS panel after I have read another blog on the same subject matter (unless it happens to be from some of my favourite bloggers). Do you?


 

7 comments:


At 2:05 pm, Blogger PB

haha me too... boring la if everyone talks about it. its like newspapers getting a scoop if you talk about it first.

 

At 2:13 pm, Blogger Wingz

brader mia pasal got read la!

 

At 3:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

You're absolutely right. And don't get me started about the plagiarism brouhaha again.

 

At 3:34 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

paris : LOL! It took me a couple of minutes to write my next post and by the time I posted it and pinged on Petaling Street, I realised got a few others also blogged about it.

wingz : I'm so touched... :)

Giddy Tiger : No I won't. Otherwise there will be another blog war.

 

At 4:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

Most times I don't bother checking PPS before blogging, but it doesn't hurt to have one more blog post on a topic. Generates a buzz on the blogosphere ma...

By the way I went to Perodua showroom during lunch. The Viva looks quite nice. Seems to have better aerodynamics compared to MyVi. Looks like a good package but I'd rather buy a second hand Honda City for 40K.

 

At 4:49 pm, Blogger 5xmom.com

*makes mental note, must write original content for loyar*

Eh, that question hor, that one sudah tutup kedai liao. Hahaha. Survival of the fittest wan.

 

At 6:11 pm, Blogger Tine

I so agree with you. Sometimes it does get a tiny bit frustrating, especially when you found out about something, which you thought it'd be great to share with the rest of the world, and then you realise that probably half of 'em have already blogged about it. I'd be like "dammit, too late ... AGAIN" :p