Wednesday, June 06, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 9:51 am


The water supply to my office building has been disrupted. So no water available in the toilet. That is not just the only problem. The building's air-conditioning depends on water cooling. So, you guessed it right. The air-conditioner is also not working. Here I am, beads of sweat slowing forming away, trying to get myself as comfortable as I can to get some work done. But it's not easy when you are feeling too darn hot.

The neck-tie will also have to go. Which makes me wonder why some lawyers like to wear their jacket whilst walking under the hot sun to get to or fro the Court. Don't they feel hot at all? Or perhaps they think they are some hot shot lawyer and must be "seen". Frankly, what do you think about lawyers who walk under the sun with a jacket on?