Tuesday, June 12, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 9:24 am


Get real! Some of these advertisers think they are doing bloggers a service by paying them but little do they know, the amount they are paying is downright degrading sometimes. I mean, why should a blogger with a PR3 blog write a 300 word review for a mere $5??? Okay, perhaps I should qualify myself and say, yes. There may be some bloggers who would do so.

But for me, $5 definitely does not commensurate with the requirement of a 300 word review. I can get $5 for a quick buzz of minimum 50 words on CouponChief. So, why should I do a review up to 300 words for the same amount for this other advertiser? Anyway, since CouponChief has been so generous with their opportunities and minimal requirements, I have decided to give them further publicity indeed! Did I hear you ask which advertiser asked for a 300 word review in return for $5? Go check out SponsoredReviews.


 

5 comments:


At 10:12 am, Blogger PB

And this is why I do not do Sponsoredreviews anymore. Their pricing is absolutely ridiculous!

 

At 10:17 am, Blogger TriStupe

For me, $5 when in desperate situation, will do la. i try to work on volume if the task are scarces.
:)

Thanks for the lead to couponchief.
:)

Iused ot be PR4 until google did a new PR and dropped to PR3. I think majority of blogs falls into this category and yes, $5 for a review is chicken shit.

 

At 12:30 pm, Blogger Rauff

I normally dont bother on those. I am a PR3 but the most I go for $5 offer is perhaps 200 words. Depending on the service or product. Sometimes when advertisers are so generous lets say more than $6 for 100 words usually I would just write close to 250. All depends on my mood really.

 

At 1:57 pm, Blogger Wuching

yalor, i think i know which op you're talking about...i would also do 50 words only for $5 not blardy 300 words!

 

At 2:27 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

paris : Yeah, SponsoredReview prices can be ridiculous at times. I will be blogreviewing them soon ;)

stupe : I hope you are not in desperate situation. LOL! Otherwise, there will be too much chicken shit. And we don't want that from our advertisers, do we?

rauff : Yeah, sometimes it is nice to write more for advertisers when their requirements are minimal.

wuching : You pro-blogger liao mah. Making money wor.