Monday, July 16, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 3:53 pm


Now is a new chance for you to make money - provided you sing in the bathroom and live in India. Apparently, an Indian television channel is looking for good bathroom singers in its new reality show "Bathroom Singer". Wow! Talk about reality shows and what these guys can think of!

Anyway, do you sing in the bathroom? I used to. Before I was married, I think. Or probably before I started working. Come to think of it, I don't know why I have stopped singing in the bathroom - or perhaps, reduced the regularity of showing my vocal prowess there. The funny thing is, why do many people sing whilst in the bathroom - especially when having a shower or bath? Could it be due to a sense of happiness and joy as they scrub their scum away that led them to want to sing their favourite tunes? I mean, one would be more likely to sing whilst taking a shower than say, when scrubbing the week's laundry. Even some television advertisements show a guy singing whilst taking a shower! And singing whilst taking a shower also beats singing whilst driving as most of the time, singing whilst driving is probably aided by what's on radio.

Do you sing whilst taking a shower? Why? Anybody done a study out there?