Wednesday, August 09, 2006
posted by PabloPabla at 11:14 am


With the increase in crime rate in the city, I have taken liberty to train my daughters to look tough and be equipped in martial arts.

They have taken to the training well and have shown much improvement in their "act tough" look.

Don't believe me? Scroll down...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What are you looking at?


Kung Fu Siblings (in pyjamas)


Daddy taught me kung fu kick


I shall put on a mask to look cool


I am the Masked Raider

Sigh, the things I do to my kids when I am on leave. It's fun though :)




 

8 comments:


At 2:01 pm, Blogger Wingz

omg!!! kids your dad is a sadist!!! lol run for your life!!!

 

At 2:27 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

Muahahahahahah! (Learning how to laugh like Wingz)

 

At 3:22 pm, Blogger Mumsgather

khikhikhikhih. Dads! *Rolls eyes*

 

At 3:41 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

mumsgather : I can't stop laughing myself too! I better have more fun before they realise what their daddy is doing :)

 

At 1:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

Wah, so cute. Apa nama? One day must meet up with my grand niece and nephew. OMG! I am grandaunty! So old!!!

 

At 1:43 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

Nicole is the elder whilst little masked raider is Caryn :)

 

At 7:34 pm, Blogger Arena Green

You have lovely girls!

 

At 8:42 am, Blogger PabloPabla

anak merdeka : Yes they are! God's gifts!