Friday, November 10, 2006
posted by PabloPabla at 8:31 am


I am not in a good mood. Nope. I am not.

I've got a trial on Sunday at Kota Bahru and I am not in a good mood. My weekend is spoiled to a certain extent because I got to leave for Kota Bahru on Saturday evening and go to court on Sunday morning. More so when I would have been in church instead. And knowing how often cases get postponed, this trial is likely to be postponed as well. I sense it coming. But there's no choice. I still need to go. And my return flight is at 5.00pm. If the case gets postponed early or something like that, I will have to spend the day waiting for my flight. What is there to do in Kota Bahru? I ain't going shopping with my court files in tow.


So...now, I have been browsing through the internet. Should I stay at the Renaissance Kota Bahru?? I can't seem to find a decent review being done on this place. The last time I went to Kota Bahru in 2004, I stayed at the Grand Riverview Hotel. Nothing grand really. Just a view of a muddy river. Definitely not like the River Seine.

Anyone stayed at Renaissance Kota Bahru before? Let me know your comments, will ya?


Technorati Tags : ,


 

4 comments:


At 3:47 pm, Blogger Dianne

I have stayed at Renaissance before in Kota Bahru. It is just one of the 3 or 4 reasonably good hotels there. There is nothing much you can do in Kota Bahru, other than watching local shows in your hotel tv.

 

At 6:18 am, Blogger just me

let us know how the "date" went!

 

At 11:16 am, Blogger PabloPabla

diana : I stayed there. Will write about it shortly.

just me : Sure ;)

 

At 1:30 pm, Blogger boo_licious

hope u got lots of pixs. I love the food and shopping there.