Friday, March 02, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 12:40 pm


I read this at Mumsgather's blog and I thought why not I just grab the tag (since she's offering it). It looks easy enough but I think as I am typing this, it may not be as easy coming. So here goes...

1. Truthfully, the first reason I blog is to improve my English! There are many bloggers with such good command of English that made me realise that I have to improve mine too. So, I started blogging.

2. Then, I decided I wanted to blog about my thoughts and whatever that comes to my mind. I can be quite chatty at times and why not translate it into writing.

3. After that, I realised that blogging can bring a smile to people and build connections. So, it is a good media for me to reach out to others.

4. Not long after that, I found out that blogging also can give me a side income and thus, gives me added incentives to blog as well as giving me inspiration for blog topics.

5. Finally, erm...I guess blogging has made me many friends. One of them is of course, mumsgather :)