Monday, February 26, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 9:11 pm


These couple of days, I've been thinking whether I should plunge myself into a new dot.com. Why? Cos I think this site is getting too commercial liao. Hahahah! I think I need a tidier place to really put my thoughts down so that readers who like to busybody want to know about my thoughts can read them. Hahaha! Of course, that would mean another blog to spend time on and time indeed is going to be stretched far and thin. What more when I have to juggle with this blog and the food blog on top of my 9 - 5 work.

I shall have to restrategise. Any suggestions? Even for the new dot.com, it is not easy thinking of a name for it. A couple of names have been swirling around my head and I am still taking time to choose the appropriate one. Time will tell...


 

3 comments:


At 9:43 pm, Blogger Mumsgather

Another one? Well Done. Go! Go! Go! Go ahead and build your cyber real estate. As for me, I can hardly keep up or manage with my current few. Not enough time like you said.

 

At 11:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

go ahead with another dotcom :)

 

At 5:05 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

mumsgather : Haiyo, not enough time how to buka new dot.com???

bengbeng : Yakah? *sweating liao*