Saturday, February 24, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 11:39 pm


Could this be United's year? They just beat Fulham 2-1 to go 9 points clear of 2nd placed Chelsea. And it wasn't an easy game as the winning goal scored by Cristiano Ronaldo only came in at the 89th minute. Fulham gave United a difficult match and could have won the game but United's resilience when it mattered most was crucial. This win would definitely heap more pressure on Chelsea to win their remaining games as they play catch up with not many games left towards the end of the season.

Incidentally and talking about United, my trip to Kuching was on board a United plane. It's an Air Asia Airbus 320 painted in full Manchester United colours with the team's badge prominently placed on the tail. I took a quick snap of the players' signatures as I was leaving the plane. I am unable to upload the pictures now but will do so when I get back to Kuala Lumpur.

Meanwhile, let's see how Chelsea fare against Arsenal. Funnily though, I would rather Arsenal win than Chelsea...