Monday, July 16, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 4:33 pm


I am kinda worried. I have not heard from Daryl of How to Earn Money Blogging aka author of MyList aka Clinke Bidding Directory aka Daryl's Discovery aka How to Make aka Authentic Malaysian Cuisine aka World of Warcraft Tips. Have you?

He hasn't blogged for a couple of weeks now (which is strange) but that is not all. My email to him has not been replied and same goes for my sms and phone calls. The phone rang but no one picked it up. I also did not see him around (he lives in the same apartment scheme as I do). I hope he's okay and I hope this post will not cause anything embarassing.

It is strange that he just went silent all of a sudden. I didn't hear from him that he was going overseas or the like. Even if he did, he should have access to Gmail or something. Anybody got any idea where he is?

I know I risk an earful from him if he finds out I've posted this (which may lead to the blogosphere calling out for him) but I am prepared to face his ear bashing. I want Daryl back!!! He's my friend!!!


 

6 comments:


At 5:21 pm, Blogger Admin

come to think of it, he indeed haven't been pinging pps lately.

 

At 5:27 pm, Blogger PB

I've been wondering too. I hoped you might know. Maybe try knocking on his door?

 

At 6:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

guys, he already announced it in his previous post about his "missing". please read it in his blog. don't worry... okey!

 

At 6:56 pm, Blogger 5xmom.com

Yahor, now that you mentioned it, I also notice he has been very quiet. Hope he surfaces soon.

 

At 2:22 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

weirdoux : That was in early June. There has been no news since. It's abnormal by his standards.

 

At 6:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

I'm worried too. He didn't write any posts that upset the government, did he?