Thursday, October 04, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 9:49 am


I collected my Avanza this morning and the roaring sound which was present at the rear of the vehicle is now gone. It seems kinda strange to drive it without that sound but it is pleasant nevertheless. I think the rear seat passengers would have a more comfortable ride from now onwards.

As for Toyota, what can I say? The collection of the Avanza was done fuss free and efficiently. I just needed to sign a form to say that I've collected the vehicle. Apparently, apart from the changing of the rear axle, they also needed to change the differential oil (whatever it means). So, the job definitely costs more than RM5,000.00. It is indeed comforting to note that the warranty given was honoured and satisfied in a most professional way.

By the way, if you want to know which service centre I went to, it's the one at Balakong. Wing Hin Automobile, which is an authorised Toyota Sales and Service Centre. Good service deserves credit.


 

2 comments:


At 5:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

I'm also very impressed with the level of service accorded by Toyota. Professional indeed.

 

At 11:55 am, Blogger PabloPabla

That's why they get repeat customers :D