Friday, September 28, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 4:51 pm


Yesterday, I was on gmail chat with a blog buddy and she told me she was going to Kuching today! Too bad I had already come back to Kuala Lumpur for otherwise, I could have shown her around town and bring her to eat all the famous food Kuching is known for. It was also kind of difficult describing to her where to go and what to do just by using gmail chat because it is all text and nothing visual.

I remembered when I was planning my trip to Paris, I scoured for information through the internet as well as asking my travel agent and housemates (who were British citizens) as they have previously visited Paris. Things like where to go (and where not to go) and what to do were foremost on my mind. I guess this is true for most travellers to some where new. Having a travel guide is therefore important towards the planning of a holiday.

Real Travel is a travel guide by travellers for travellers. Voted one of "twelve essential travel sites" by Forbes and "Best of Web for Trip Planning" by BusinessWeek, this is a bona fide travel guide site which is akin to a traveller's community where travellers post about their travelling experience for the benefit of others to make a more informed decision on where to go and what to do. Real holiday pictures are also posted by these travellers to let you see what they saw. They even have a post on Genting Highlands! Check it out!

This post is brought to you by


 

1 comments:


At 5:09 pm, Blogger Tak Feng and Li Li

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to drop ya. :)

*stephanie*