Friday, October 12, 2007
posted by PabloPabla at 2:24 pm



Paris Beaverbanks sent me an assignment to be completed just before the Raya holidays. It's all about 4s. I think I owed her 3 previous tags and therefore it seems appropriate that I get this no. 4 done pronto!


4 Jobs I have had in my life :

  • Waiter
  • Shoe seller
  • Surveyor
  • Isetan sales promoter

4 Places I have lived :

  • Johor
  • Sabah
  • Sarawak
  • Leicester City

4 Countries I have been to on vacation :

  • Singapore
  • Scotland
  • France
  • England??

4 of my Favorite food :

  • Sarawak Laksa
  • My own cooking
  • Kuey Chap
  • Kolo mee

4 Places I would rather be right now :

  • In Paris reminiscing my previous trip
  • In Italy enjoying authentic pizzas
  • In New Zealand doing nothing
  • Anywhere with my wife

4 Friends I’m going to link love: (you can do the tag if you want)

Adino
Tenth of March
Tine
Wayne Liew


Have a good weekend! Oh, in case you were wondering, the title means 1, 2, 3, 4 in hokkien dialect.


 

6 comments:


At 4:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

Yay! Thanks for the tag! I'll get started on it soon!

 

At 9:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

Interesting. Very interesting. :)

Maaf zahir batin...even though we r not Muslims the concept of asking for forgiveness is a noble act.

 

At 10:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous

Woohoo! Thanks for doing the tag! :)

 

At 3:44 pm, Blogger TenthOfMarch

Thanks for the link. Done.

 

At 2:43 pm, Blogger PabloPabla

adino : Is it up yet?

bengbeng : Well, asking for forgiveness may be noble but I think it is far more important to know why you are asking for forgiveness and whether you will be repenting from whatever you are asking for forgiveness from. As far as I know, you have not offended me in anyway :D

parisb : Mission accomplished!

tenthofmarch : Thanks for being a sport!

 

At 10:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous

Sarawak laksa... you're putting me on a guilt trip! I have a few packets waiting for me to cook them....